Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays.


As previously mentioned, I've been ridiculously busy lately and haven't had time to update this blog as much as I'd like to. I really wanted to end this year with a super awesome, thought provoking and life changing post, but I could never find the time to sit down and churn out a fluff piece, let alone one that required deep thinking.

And as the days went on and the holidays drew nearer, it seemed like my To Do list kept getting longer while time was running out, and I ended up even more stressed out that I've ever been. Sisyphus had nothing on me; the my rock was bigger, my hill steeper, and I had more of them.

Eventually, I kinda stopped for a sec and realized that it's almost Christmas. Call me a Hallmarkien if you must, but I love this time of year. All the twinkly lights, the shopping, the food... I enjoy it all. Only, this year, it was passing me by and I was miserable.

So to put me back in a non-Grinchy spirit and back on a cheery one, I'm taking this blog off my To Do list until after the New Year. As much as I love writing these posts, they take more time and effort to put together than you may realize and the rest of this year is rapidly slipping away from me.

And 2011, despite it being a world wind of one surprise after another, was very good to me, and I want to be able to enjoy what's left of it.

I hope this year was a good one for all of you as well.
I hope 2012 will be an even better one.
I hope you find that perfect answer to the "What do you do?" question you get as you make the holiday party rounds this year.
I hope you are all spending time with your family, whoever it may be.
But most of all, I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas and a spectacular New Year!

I'll see you all back here in 2012.



3 comments :

Nathan said...

Merry ChrismaHannaKwanza to you!

Michael Taylor said...

Have a great Christmas, AJ, and enjoy a little time off. See you back on the Blog-o-Net next year.

Niall said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year. May we all have a good 2012.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License .